1. SOFT Molded Sewn In Cup (rounded shape)
2. HARD Molded sewn in cup (more triangle shaped)
*Similar to a regular swimsuit top. Has double lining on the inside for additional padding.
Small padding insert will be included in this style top.
4. BUST CIRCUMFERENCE
1. Hip measurement- Measure widest part of hips (green line on diagram)
2. Front Rise
- Base of crotch, between legs, to front middle of where you want the suit to hit.
*Average front rise is anywhere from 7-8.5"
3. Back Rise
*Average is around 7-8"
5. BACK COVERAGE
- Determines width coverage on glutes (select from options below)
1. Pro cut #1- 4.5" (those really wanting to show off the glutes or have a smaller frame)
2. Pro Figure - 5" (most popular cut)
3. Minimal- 5.5"
4. Moderate- 6"
5. Full coverage- 7" (Canada)
1. Pro cut- 4
4. Full coverage- 6"
Hip measurement- widest part around the lower half (green)
Front rise- measure to where you want the middle top of the suit to hit.
Back rise- measure up middle, stopping right above the butt crack.